How to combine the animal print
Hello everybody! How are you doing today? November has already started, but come on, it seems that winter has suddenly arrived and it has surprised us. In Madrid, it has been tremendously cold but wow, that does not prevent us from dressing with the best trends of the moment! The cold should not stop us.
In today's blog we want to talk about a trend that, as you could read in last week's post, has become the king of street style... the animal print. We are going to tell you how you can include it in your capsule wardrobe and use it as a basic for your day to day.
ANIMAL PRINT IN YOUR CLOSET
Do you think that you can dress impeccably just by having some basic clothes in your closet? We think so, as long as you choose timeless pieces and add a touch of "joy" with an animal print garment that is so trendy this season. The secret of everything? Bet on a style that always works like Parisian chic
- CHOOSE: Opt for neutral tones that are easy to combine and add to your wardrobe clothes with simpler and more classic cuts, with clothes that have a little more volume like a flight, for example.
- MATERIALS: You should pay attention to the materials because, even if you think that it cannot be very important, you are wrong. If you wear quality materials such as silk, chiffon, cotton, velvet, wool... your look will look much more stylish and elegant.
- ACCESSORIES: Many of us, many times, do not give as much importance to accessories as they deserve, but girls, we must have good accessories to use every day with different, more basic clothes. Add a beret (which are super trendy) or a military hat… a neckerchief or maybe some earrings? cheer up!
- IMPORTANT: If you have a very well-composed wardrobe, with quality garments, do not underestimate the state of the garments
- FOOTWEAR: Footwear has not escaped the animal print fever either. You should get some snake or leopard print heels. These have invaded the stores and it will be an infallible purchase.
THE COLOR THAT COMBINES WITH ANIMAL PRINT
We have come to the conclusion that black is the ideal color to combine with an animal print, in addition to brown. It is the color that fits very well with this type of pattern, in this way, you will attract much more attention. Do you want to be discreet? Choose to combine this print with more neutral colors.
In our opinion, black is the color that fits perfectly with both leopard, python and zebra prints. In the case of the python print, it already has shades of black, so if you combine black you will have an ideal look. In the first two photos you can see our set black top + animal print skirt. See more HERE
Other slightly more risky colors that combine phenomenally with animal print are:
- Olive green: The perfect match for the python-type print.
- Garnet red: With zebra print.
- Chocolate brown: Also perfect to combine with the leopard.
COMBINE AND CONQUER
We recommend combining the animal print with cowboy-style or high-top leather boots, because depending on the shoe you add to the animal print skirt, pants or dress, you will give it a more ladylike, boho or more air. casual rocker….YOU DECIDE.
In our opinion, you should listen to yourself, what do you want the most today?