How are you doing these days of confinement? We hope the best possible. We know that these are difficult days for everyone and that being at home for so many hours can be a bit tiring... but don't worry, this time we bring you some ideas to do, which will surely make this quarantine more enjoyable for you and so you can spend some time fun with yours
Here we leave them:
1. ESCAPE: Who said you can't escape from home virtually for a while? Spend some time with your family with the »Hygienic Apocalypse Scape-Room» created by The Paradox Room (@theparadoxroom on IG) and Exit Room Scape (@exitroomscape).
Here we leave you the link: https://linktr.ee/theparadoxroom
If you are an art lover, another very fun option is to visit museums online. You did not know? Here we leave you some museums that have prepared online visits to do in these days of confinement:
- Prado Museum
- british museum
- New York Metropolitan
- Musée d'Orsay et de l'Orangerie
- Seoul Museum of Modern Art
- Uffizi Gallery
- Van Gogh Museum
2. PODCAST: Listen to them quietly and doing things at home! There are many types. But if you are more creative and need to express it, we encourage you to try: create your first podcast! Use the music that uplifts you the most and tell the world about your experiences.
3. ORGANIZE: Take all the clothes out of the closet and make a selection of what you want to keep and what you don't, because the vest that you bought three years ago and you haven't worn yet is surely gathering dust in the back of your closet. You can take advantage of it and put it up for sale on Vinted .
Get rid of everything that is not necessary on your mobile: delete photos or videos that all they do is take up memory on your phone.
4. BE CREATIVE: Take a notebook and pencil (and if you have a guitar too) and make your own songs. Write everything that inspires you music. Make a list of your favorite songs and choose a phrase from each one, what can come out of there? Maybe you are surprised and out of nowhere you get a nice song… try it!
5. MAKE UP ARTIST : Create your own make-up and upload it to your networks, surely there will be people who will ask you how you did it and how great you look. You can also take advantage of and clean the brushes, dust off the eye shadows and throw away what you no longer use.
6. GO CRAZY: You probably have a ton of nail polish you haven't even used yet. First throw away the ones that no longer serve you and with the ones you keep, mix new combinations and try them, I'm sure they'll be great.
7. PICASSO FOR A DAY : Let yourself go and start drawing landscapes as they come to mind with the song you are listening to at that moment.
8. DESIGN : Bring out your designer side and with the clothes that you were going to use to make kitchen towels, use it and create looks. Sew it up and make yourself something cool, you will surely use it!
9. HAIRSTYLIST : We know... you've never dared to wear a different hairstyle or hair color than what you're used to... Stop being afraid and do it! But be careful with the scissors, they are very treacherous...
10. Pamper yourself: There are thousands and thousands of natural hair masks that you can do at home. If you can't think of any, here are some of our favorites:
- Mask for dull hair: You will need 1 natural yogurt, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 egg whites. This mixture will help cleanse your scalp and hydrate it. You have to mix all the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous mixture; Next, you apply the mixture to dry or wet hair, avoiding touching the roots, leaving it on for 30 or 40 minutes and rinsing it with cold water. Then wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
- Mask for lifeless hair: In this you will need ½ of a banana, which strengthens the hair, and 2 tablespoons of honey, which will hydrate it in a healthy way. Mash the banana well in a bowl and mix it with the honey as much as you can. Next, you apply it to wet hair, from the roots to the ends. You let it act for half an hour and rinse it with plenty of water.
- Mask for dry and frizzy hair: 1 ripe avocado, which will hydrate your hair to the maximum, 1 tablespoon of almond oil, which will help repair split ends, and finally 1 egg yolk. Mix all the ingredients well, apply the mixture all over your hair and leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse it with lukewarm water and wash your hair with a specific shampoo for dry hair.
- Mask for oily hair: This time use lemon juice, which regulates sebum; that is, the fat from the hair, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of salt. Mix all the ingredients until you get a compact paste, spread the mask all over your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse it with lukewarm water and wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
- Mask for damaged hair: With 1 ripe avocado, 1 banana and 3 tablespoons of honey. Mash the avocado and the banana and mix it with the honey until you get a homogeneous mixture. Apply it to damp hair from roots to ends, leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
- Mask for weak hair: you will need 8 strawberries, ½ of natural yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey. This mixture will strengthen your hair. Crush the strawberries well and mix them with the rest of the ingredients, apply it to the hair from the roots to the ends and massage your head as if it were a shampoo. Let it act for 20 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
We look forward to your answers on how your hair has turned out with these wonderful masks!
11. RELAX!: Practice yoga, meditation and relaxation techniques, to find peace with yourself. Take hot baths: if you apply several handfuls of salt to it, believe me, you will come out of the shower fresh and super relaxed. Read that book you had collecting dust on the shelf and you never have time to start.
12.GET INSPIRED: Download the Pinterest social network, where you can finally lose yourself and discover super interesting things.
13. SUPERCHEF: Take advantage and fulfill all your cravings, but making the recipes yourself; be it cookies, biscuits, cakes,... Become a pastry chef and put the scale aside for a few days!
14. SEE MYTHICAL MOVIES AGAIN: Don't know where to start? Here is a list of the great classics:
Pretty Woman, Grease, Noah's Diary, Dirty Dancing, Ghost, Forest Gump, Life is beautiful.
15. HAVE FUN: Look for new entertaining apps and games that you get hooked on and time flies by. The Sims or Two Dots are our preferred options!
We hope you liked this post and that you take advantage of it and get distracted during this quarantine by doing original and fun things.
Cheer up, one more day is one day less!
See you in the next post.