Hello again! We meet again one more Tuesday and this time we bring you a post with 7 different looks to combine our TOPS PAULA in daily looks. Do you need inspiration? Let's go there!
- LOOK1: Our GREEN Paula Top combined with an ecru palazzo and converse ? Lookazo! And if you complete the look with this bag and this knitted coat from Zara, you'll be 10.
- LOOK 2: For the other version in purple we suggest the following. These faux fur shorts from Zara and the short beige coat from Mango. Also, now that the ballerinas have returned, we also suggest these from Zara that are great for her. A mini ecru bag by Vera Blonde and the detail of the printed scarf will complete your look.
- LOOK 3: This is our favorite day-to-day look. The green Paula Top combined with Levi's and sneakers. These are from Veja and we love them. The traditional Burberry trench coat will add a more formal touch to the look and we love this De Gabriel shopper bag for this Outfit.
- LOOK 4: Is it difficult to combine the violet color in autumn? Not at all! We suggest you combine it with brown tones. These Zara shorts and this Mango blazer look great on her. We also love combining it with these boots and a bag in the same tone.
- LOOK 5: Girls night out? We have your ideal look! Green Paula top with jeans and loafers. We love this Zara model. Complete the look with this double breasted blazer, a quilted bag like this one from PG and this tasty scarf from & Other Stories. But wait, empty handed? In & Other Stories you also have this ideal ring.
- LOOK 6: Another look with the Violet Top would be to combine it with a basic denim skirt, an earth-colored overshirt like this one from Stradivarius and some suede ankle boots. Add a sack bag and you will succeed.
And here are the proposals, we hope you like them and we have given you ideas to go ideal in your day to day and combine our TOP PAULA with a multitude of garments.
See you in the next post!
A hug girls,